Licensed Physician Assistant and/or Nurse Practitioner
BHRC Las Vegas, NV - Boca Park
Beverly Hills Rejuvenation is a premiere full-service Medical Spa, seeking a part-time to potentially full-time licensed PA or NP experienced in aesthetics.
In addition to aesthetic injectables, duties also include treating patients with hormone replacement therapy conducting exams, ordering blood tests, reviewing lab results, creating treatment plans and diet plans as well as making appropriate adjustments to treatment when necessary.
Our ideal candidate is reliable, self-motivated, friendly, highly organized and business-oriented with a professional appearance and positive attitude. This position requires patience and a true interest in helping our patients achieve optimal health.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide consistent professional injectable and laser treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Effectively inform and educate our guests about specific aesthetic and wellness concerns.
- Create a plan of care for each patient
- Conduct Good Faith Exams
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work, properly clean and restock room as required.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- The ability to cross promote all the services that the spa has to offer (i.e. chemical peels, skin care, body sculpting, hormone replacement therapy)
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests.
- Possess the ability to work without direct supervision.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the Medical Spa
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Nevada State NP or PA license in good standing
- Medspa experience required