The Top 10 Anti-Aging Tips for 2016
To start with Anti-Aging Tips: Your skin, as you age, is influenced and affected by many natural forces like exposure to harsh weather and sun. Bad habits also affect your skin health. But you by taking on board these ng tips you can help your skin stay elastic and young-looking. The transformation of your skin depends on several factors. These factors include your diet, genetics, lifestyle, and habits. Smoking, for instance, can yield free radicals. Free radicals can damage your skin cells by triggering premature wrinkles, fine lines, puffiness and dark spots. The principal factors contributing to spotted and wrinkled skin include too much exposure to the sun (also known as photo aging), pollution, loss of subcutaneous support and the most common cause of skin problems, the normal aging process. Some scientific studies say that other factors contributing to aging are daily facial expressions, lack of sleep, improper sleep position, life stress and obesity. To prevent these signs from manifesting physically, here are the 10 best anti-aging tips, which you can follow to achieve younger looking skin.
Top 10 Anti-Aging Tips
- Protect your skin from too much sun exposure. The sun causes 80% of photo aging. It is also the skin’s number 1 enemy to youthful looks. The sun produces brown pigmentation spots on the skin, leathery textured skin and deep wrinkles. Use a broad spectrum of sunscreen and daily moisturizer to prevent the harsh impact of sun exposure from affecting your skin.
- Quit smoking. If you want to protect your skin, quit smoking. You won’t be able to reverse the damage to your skin caused by smoking, but at least, you can prevent it from getting worse. Smoking can reduce collagen in the skin and can cause aging signs. Due to smoking wrinkling around the eyes as well as dullness and dryness of the skin can occur.
- Eat fresh and healthy food. Eat nutritious and fresh fruits, whole grains and leafy vegetables. These nutritious foods have antioxidant properties, which can help you achieve an optimum protection against free radicals. For a natural anti-aging tip, add green tea to your daily diet. It provides a natural, yet powerful, antioxidant that can also help your body burn abdominal fat.
- Exercise daily. Daily physical exercise can provide your body with more energy, increase blood flow to your skin, strengthen your bones, raise your metabolic rate and build muscle mass. It is great for the skin. So, include exercise in your daily routine. Something simple is fine, like a 30-minute brisk walk.
- Moisturize and exfoliate. To make sure that your moisturizer is soaking into your skin, exfoliate your face at least twice a week. Choose an organic moisturizer that is high in hyaluronic acid, peptides and retinol. These ingredients work together to reverse the aging process.
- Consider taking an anti-aging supplement. Taking a dose of a daily anti-aging dietary supplement can boost your antioxidant intake. Choose a supplement with Ubiquinol, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and high levels of Omega 3. These ingredients work together to restore the collagen in your skin.
- Drink plenty of water. Drinking lots of water will hydrate your skin from within. If you want to look years younger, it is essential that you drink plenty of water as part of your anti-aging regimen every day.
- Sleep well. For vibrant and younger looking skin, getting enough sleep is also essential. While you sleep and rest the body releases growth hormones, which stimulate cell growth. It thus makes you look young and fresh.
- Stop stressing. It has been shown that people with fluctuating emotions, age earlier than those with more stable moods. High levels of stress can lead to premature aging. Therefore, to reduce the aging process you need to control your stress levels This must be done consistently and moderately, and must be part of your lifestyle to maintain emotional stability. Think about taking a meditation class, or find a meditation DVD or book you can follow. Just a few minutes a day can really help you to de-stress.
- Start non-surgical intervention early. Small quantities of dermal fillers and Botox can help stimulate collagen production in the skin and can eventually prevent wrinkles from forming. Try to choose non-surgical methods such as Botox to prevent aging signs from showing.
The 10 anti-aging tips given here should be part of your lifestyle changes this year. By following them, you can combat the signs of normal aging and premature aging. Eventually, you can achieve the optimum visible results and have healthy, young-looking, fresh and beautiful skin.