WHAT IS REGENERATIVE CELL THERAPY?
HOW DOES REGENERATIVE CELL THERAPY WORK?
HOW MUCH DOES REGENERATIVE CELL THERAPY COST?
HOW LONG DOES REGENERATIVE CELL THERAPY LAST?
The Doctor’s on BHRC’s Regenerative Cell Therapy & Ali Landry
| Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center |
Actress and Miss USA 1996 Ali Landry Reveals her Painful Secret & How Regenerative Cells Helped
| Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center |
Inside Edition featuring Dean Cain’s Regenerative Cell Therapy
| Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center|
REGENERATIVE CELL THERAPY: ANTI-AGING AND DISEASE PREVENTION
What is Regenerative Cell Therapy?
Regenerative cell therapy is a medical procedure using umbilical cord cells cells – your body’s natural “building blocks” – to treat or prevent a disease or condition. While the most common regenerative cell therapy procedure is a bone marrow transplant, it is not the most effective available today…
That’s why we use biologically young regenerative cells derived from the Wharton’s Jelly layer of the umbilical cord – scientifically proven to have the highest concentration of mesenchymal stem cells (MSC) in the body – as well as placental tissue in a patented procedure proven to achieve superior results. The regenerative cell procedure can be used in the treatment of hair loss, aesthetics, sexual health, wellness injections, aging, sports medicine, and more.
It’s Not Just Regenerative Cells: The True Source
There is much in the news about Regenerative cells therapy. To characterize regenerative medicine, as just “stem cells” is not only incorrect, it is not in compliance with FDA guidelines. Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center has completed exhaustive research into these therapies, using the products from vibrant, biologically-young sources on our own team, and we are proud that we finally can offer you Human Cell and Tissue Products HCTP- (not just Stem cells) that help the body repair, replace, cushion, support, protect and function at optimal levels.
It’s thorough understanding of all the parts that make the whole that enables us to offer our clients the best Human Cell and Tissue Products- HCTP’s on the market today.
We use Wharton’s Jelly human cell and tissue products derived from the umbilical cord tissue which contains the richest amount of mesenchymal stem cells, growth factors, exosomes, and cytokines needed to regenerate tissue. These umbilical cord tissues are are uniquely able to help protect, cushion, and support injured parts of the body as well as boost the optimal regenerative environment.
The Benefits of Wharton’s Jelly Rejuvenation
Wharton’s Jelly human regenerative cell and tissue products contain the richest amount of mesenchymal stem cells out of all the products available today. It’s these mesenchymal stem cells that are responsible for replacing, repairing and restoring molecules, can activate our body’s own regenerative cells into action to begin seeking out areas in the body that need healing.
Benefits of this advanced regenerative cell injection therapy include:
- Regenerative cell therapy for anti aging – As our cells reproduce, they gradually deteriorate. New research suggests this is due to a a shortening of telomeres – the caps at the each strand of your DNA. This causes aging and degradation. Our Regenerative Cell Therapy can aid in replacing old, damaged telomeres with new ones, which replenishes your body’s ability to repair itself.
- Regenerative cell facial – Used for facial rejuvenation, Regenerative Cell Therapy promotes collagen and elastin production – the building blocks of healthy skin. Acne-prone skin, acne scarring, and over-exfoliated skin can benefit from the additional scaffolding cytokines and growth factors provided.
- Regenerative cell therapy for skin – Regenerative Cell Serum is used to activate cell regeneration in skin. You’ll re-grow flawless, hydrated skin with lines and wrinkles reduced.
- Regenerative cell for hair loss – Because Wharton’s Jelly human regenerative cells are so powerfully restorative, they are an effective tool to reverse hair loss due to premature balding.
Our regenerative cell treatment center is producing some truly exceptional results.
Recent clients say they have: “a better sense of well being and can feel the aches and pains melting away”. Those suffering from severe joint issues have reported that their recovery has become much faster.
We’re excited at the promise of this powerful anti-aging technology!
Therapeutic Use ofRegenerativeCells
Because regenerative cells are used by the body to repair and replace damaged tissue in the same area in which they are found, regenerative cell treatment for pain has become a popular procedure. Some of the common uses include:
- Regenerative cell therapy for knees – Can aid in decreasing inflammation, stopping progression of arthritic damage, repairing damaged joint cartilage, and in some cases, can delay or avoid knee replacement surgery.
- Regenerative cell therapy for arthritis – Since our regenerative cells are able to detect damaged joint cartilage, targeted injections can potentially treat arthritis.
- Regenerative cell therapy for back pain – Wharton’s Jelly regenerative cells may alleviate the pain and inflammation associated with back pain.
- Regenerative cell therapy for joints – As with back pain treatment, Wharton’s Jelly regenerative cells can be injected into joints to reduce inflammation, stimulate cellular repair, and reduce pain in the process!
Using Regenerative Cells: Pros and Cons
If you were to use regenerative cells from blood products (not what we use), then there are reports of adverse reactions and safety recalls of tainted regenerative cell product. In some cases, there have been problems with host graft disease due to blood transfusion issues. And regenerative cells from blood have short term results on average.
But BHRC uses Wharton's Jelly human cell and tissue products which are rigorously tested to FDA guidelines in our CLIA registered lab. We have performed over 50,000 injections and the only reported complication is redness at the injection site.
THIS NOTICE MUST BE PROVIDED TO YOU UNDER CALIFORNIA LAW.
This health care practitioner performs one or more regenerative cell therapies that have not yet been approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration. You are encouraged to consult with your primary care physician prior to undergoing a regenerative cell therapy.
MEDICAL SPA & ANTI-AGING CENTER
At Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center, our primary goal as a premier wellness center and anti-aging medical spa, is to rebalance and rejuvenate your body, and allow you to feel in control again. BHRC makes use of the latest advancements in medical knowledge and technology to make that happen. For over 10 years, we’ve led the pack when it comes to cutting edge technologies, pioneering a proprietary hormone optimization therapy program, as well as offering a high level of service to the wellness and aesthetics industries.
Among the treatments offered to BHRC clients are Neocutis bio serums, a suite of InMode body contouring technologies, BodyFX fat and cellulite removal, regenerative cell therapy, Ultherapy non-surgical facelift, NeoGraft hair restoration, CVAC hypobaric chamber, BHRT, HydraFacial, Botox Cosmetic dermal fillers, medical grade peels, Vanquish ME, and many more.