WHAT IS REGENERATIVE CELL THERAPY?
HOW DOES REGENERATIVE CELL THERAPY WORK?
HOW MUCH DOES REGENERATIVE CELL THERAPY COST?
HOW LONG DOES REGENERATIVE CELL THERAPY LAST?
About Regenerative Cell Therapy: Anti-Aging and Disease Prevention
Regenerative cell therapy is a medical procedure using your body’s natural “building blocks”, biologically young regenerative cells derived from the Wharton’s Jelly layer of the umbilical cord – scientifically proven to have the highest concentration of mesenchymal stem cells (MSC) in the body – as well as placental tissue in a patented procedure proven to achieve superior results. The regenerative cell procedure can be used in the treatment of hair loss, aesthetics, sexual health, wellness injections, aging, sports medicine, and more.
It’s Not Just Regenerative Cells: The True Source
There is much in the news about Regenerative cells therapy. Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center has completed exhaustive research into these therapies, using the products from vibrant, biologically-young sources on our own team, and we are proud that we finally can offer you Regenerative Cell Therapy to help the body repair, replace, cushion, support, protect and function at optimal levels.
We use Wharton’s Jelly and products derived from the umbilical cord tissue which contains the richest amount of mesenchymal cells, growth factors, exosomes, and cytokines needed to regenerate tissue. These umbilical cord tissues are are uniquely able to help protect, cushion, and support injured parts of the body as well as boost the optimal regenerative environment.
The Benefits of Wharton’s Jelly Rejuvenation
Wharton’s Jelly regenerative cell and tissue products contain the richest amount of mesenchymal cells out of all the products available today. It’s these mesenchymal cells that are responsible for replacing, repairing and restoring molecules, can activate our body’s own regenerative cells into action to begin seeking out areas in the body that need healing.
Benefits of this advanced regenerative cell injection therapy include:
- Regenerative cell therapy for anti aging – As our cells reproduce, they gradually deteriorate. New research suggests this is due to a a shortening of telomeres – the caps at the each strand of your DNA. This causes aging and degradation. Our Regenerative Cell Therapy can aid in replacing old, damaged telomeres with new ones, which replenishes your body’s ability to repair itself.
- Regenerative cell facial – Used for facial rejuvenation, Regenerative Cell Therapy promotes collagen and elastin production – the building blocks of healthy skin. Acne-prone skin, acne scarring, and over-exfoliated skin can benefit from the additional scaffolding cytokines and growth factors provided.
- Regenerative cell therapy for skin – Regenerative Cell Serum is used to activate cell regeneration in skin. You’ll re-grow flawless, hydrated skin with lines and wrinkles reduced.
- Regenerative cell for hair loss – Because Wharton’s Jelly human regenerative cells are so powerfully restorative, they are an effective tool to reverse hair loss due to premature balding.
Our regenerative cell treatment center is producing some truly exceptional results.
Recent clients say they have: “a better sense of well being and can feel the aches and pains melting away”. Those suffering from severe joint issues have reported that their recovery has become much faster.
Therapeutic Use of Regenerative Cells
Because regenerative cells are used by the body to repair and replace damaged tissue in the same area in which they are found, regenerative cell treatment for pain has become a popular procedure. Some of the common uses include:
- Regenerative cell therapy for knees – Can aid in decreasing inflammation, stopping progression of arthritic damage, repairing damaged joint cartilage, and in some cases, can delay or avoid knee replacement surgery.
- Regenerative cell therapy for arthritis – Since our regenerative cells are able to detect damaged joint cartilage, targeted injections can potentially treat arthritis.
- Regenerative cell therapy for back pain – Wharton’s Jelly regenerative cells may alleviate the pain and inflammation associated with back pain.
- Regenerative cell therapy for joints – As with back pain treatment, Wharton’s Jelly regenerative cells can be injected into joints to reduce inflammation, stimulate cellular repair, and reduce pain in the process!
THIS NOTICE MUST BE PROVIDED TO YOU UNDER CALIFORNIA LAW.
This health care practitioner performs one or more regenerative cell therapies that have not yet been approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration. You are encouraged to consult with your primary care physician prior to undergoing a regenerative cell therapy.
Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center is the premiere destination for Regenerative Cell Therapy. Our state-of-the-art facility offers the latest cutting-edge technology, and our team of expert physicians is highly skilled in this revolutionary treatment. Regenerative Cell Therapy helps repair and regenerate damaged tissues and is an effective treatment for various conditions, including arthritis, tendinitis, and joint pain. Regenerative Cell Therapy may be right for you if you are looking for an alternative to surgery or medication. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.