Lift Your Upper Eyelids With Upneeq
If you're looking for a safe and effective way to quickly lift your upper eyelid from acquired blepharoptosis, look no further than Upneeq. This FDA-approved eyedrop is proven to work quickly, and it's the only prescription drop on the market that can be taken just once a day!
UPNEEQ® (oxymetazoline hydrochloride ophthalmic solution), is an FDA-approved prescription eye drop proven to lift upper eyelids in adults with acquired blepharoptosis (also known as low-lying lids).
Upneeq Directly activates α-adrenergic receptors in Müller’s muscle (a structural muscle that functions to maintain the elevation of the upper eyelid), stimulating contraction and elevation of the upper eyelids in adults with low-lying lids.
Discover the Power of Upneeq® at Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center
- Significantly improves upper field of vision
- Helped patients with acquired ptosis see more—on the first day of treatment
- 87.8% of patients had some level of improvement
- 40.8% of patients had at least a 50% improvement on Day 14 (2 hours after applying Upneeq)
- Make you look and feel years younger
Upneeq Before & After Results
"Experience, talent & AAA Customer Service!"