Fine Line and Wrinkle Treatments We Offer:
Neurotoxins Are Good For:
- Area around the mouth or “smokers” lines
- Crow’s feet
- Dimpled or “cobble stone” chin
- Downturned Nasal Tip
- Downturned or drooping smile
- Eyebrow lift for sagging brow
- Forehead wrinkles and lines
- Glabellar or "11" lines
- Gummy smile
- Horizontal neck lines
- Lower Eyelid
- Masseter Muscles
- Nasalis or "bunny” or “laugh” lines
- Upper eyebrow area
Do Injectable Dermal Fillers work?
What are Dermal Fillers used for?
What is Kybella? Bye-Bye Double Chin!
Can injectable Dermal Fillers remove under-eye circles?
Can injectables be used to prevent underarm sweating?
What are the risks of filler and neurotoxin treatments?
Lip Fillers: What works best?
What is the difference between Botox vs Dysport
*Services and treatments may vary per location. Please contact your nearest BHRC to learn about the amazing treatments available.